Sunday, June 21, 2009

Workshops & More

Last week I was back in at John Masefield to cover the first workshops taking place to prepare students for their performances at the Ledbury Poetry Festival and the Big Chill music festival. Hereford band The Anomalies are in for the next few weeks to coach the students and help them write rap-style poems to perform at both festivals.
To protect the kids' new rap identities and so as not to give away any secrets ahead of their performances, I have only showed pics of Sam & Murf from the Anomalies here. :-)




After that, things were very different as I covered a First Holy Communion for a school in Ross-on-Wye. No pics yet as I have to make sure the parents are happy with shots being on the web. There's one or two lovely ones I'll probably be able to share on here soon though.

Then rounded off my recent CPD (!) with an urban portraits workshop in Bristol led by Damien Lovegrove. It was brilliant and a took place on a glorious sunny day round the streets and waterfront area of Bristol.
Here's a couple of my favourites from the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment