Sunday, June 21, 2009

More Workshops



This weekend was the inaugural Steve Bulley photography outdoor training workshop. I took a group of 6 delegates to a local woods to get some hands-on advanced camera skills in changing and tricky light situations. After two years of highly successful evening classes at John Masefield High School, I have responded to demand and started to offer these one-day workshops. As this was the first, we did the morning on general SLR skills and the afternoon with a model, learning location portraiture.
During the summer I will be running 3 variations on this. I will be running camera skills at both beginner's and intermediate/improver's level, and a full-day portrait workshop. These are aimed at photography enthusiasts who want to get the best out of their SLR or advanced digital compact camera. Call me on 01531 637330 for more details or keep an eye on the main website. They will be run around the Ledbury area and also in Matlock on the edge of the Derbyshire Peak District.
We had a great time on Saturday and were able to enjoy a wonderful range of lighting, thanks to the variable weather and forest canopies and trails. Our model for the afternoon was Chloe who did a brilliant job. Here's a couple of my favourites and I'm sure the workshop delegates got some lovely ones too.



No comments:

Post a Comment