Monday, June 8, 2009

Congratulations Vanessa & Ian

Ness & Squeak (to his friends) tied the knot on Saturday 6th June at Eastnor Church. Despite the rain it was a great day and loads of fun. Here's Vanessa arriving at the church probably laughing at me getting a soaking :-)

Bride arriving at Eastnor Church

This shot of the rings was at the Wellington Inn up at Chances Pitch. Ian sneaked in there for a quiet pint before the proceedings.

Wedding rings Eastnor near Ledbury

A bit later on at Hellens in Much Marcle, Ian found the cake-cutting knife could be put to other uses.

Groom at wedding reception Hellens Barn Much Marcle

We did most of the groups inside in the wonderful rooms at Hellens but I managed to get Ian & Ness back outside after dinner for some shots of the two of them. I love this one in the doorway of the main house.

Bride and Groom in doorway at Hellens Much Marcle near Ledbury Herefordshire

One of the sculptures on the lawn. I think this was the moment I tripped over my camera bag. The things I do to get the picture! :-)

Bride and Groom with lawn sculpture at Hellens Much Marcle

I managed to recruit a couple of young assistants later in the party. This one had a few crazy ideas about how to use the flashgun!

Wedding guest with camera flashgun Hellens Much Marcle

The rain eased off enough for everyone to enjoy the grounds and it left some lovely evening skies behind.

Bride enjoying an evening drink at Hellens Much Marcle

Congratulations again Ness & Ian and thanks for a fun day. Have a great honeymoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment