Saturday, June 27, 2009

Poets, Portraits, Horses & Proms

Well this was a fairly busy week. My teaching at Malvern Library started on Tuesday so I'm doing 2 nights at John Masefield and 1 at Malvern Library at the moment. Always nice to meet a new group and start them on their journey. I have had some great feedback from the workshop last week too and have started to take bookings for the dates in July & August. Full details are now on the website.

Monday I was back in John Masefield to cover a poetry workshop. Shane Solanki is working with a group of year 7 students who will be performing at the Ledbury Poetry Festival and the Big Chill, alongside The Anomalies groups that I photographed last week. Here's Shane wondering how he's going to get them into shape in time!! Actually they were a great group and I'm looking forward to covering the performances.

Shane Solanki
Then on Thursday I did a lovely outdoor family portrait shoot over near Ross and we had some unexpected extras! These two came to see what was happening and it was a close call for my camera bag as I managed to rescue it before it got eaten. Along with the cows that came along just after this was quite a session!



Thursday evening I went to meet a wedding couple who have booked in for next June. Thanks Carrie & James, can't wait for your pre-wedding shoot soon.

Then Friday it was off to Munstone House in Hereford for the Hereford Cathedral School year 11 prom. Thanks to Alesa for coming along and helping with that one. We had a studio set-up in the reception area and got some cracking shots. They're up on the main website now for those who know the password to have a look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment