Thursday, December 3, 2009

Alice

Well that was an interesting day!

I started off Tuesday this week with a trip to John Masefield school for the inaugural Friends of JMHS event. I was invited along as I did their prospectus photos and of course I do my teaching there.

Then it was back to the studio for some baby pictures. Little Ralph was great and we got some lovely shots. The studio has been busy lately with everyone getting their Xmas photos organised. Probably why I haven't blogged much recently!

Later on I got the word that passes were sorted for Alice Cooper so off I trotted to Wolverhampton Civic Hall to cover that for Birmingham Live.
Had to park down the road a bit and trudge up the hill in the rain with a heavy camera bag but I suppose that's to be expected in December!

Here's Alice looking just as crazy as ever!

It was a busy photography pit but nice and close to the stage. Makes for some cool wide angle shots...

...and close-ups

This is Alice's Theatre of Death tour where he demonstrates lots of ways to die on stage! Never a dull moment eh!

The support band were Man Raze. I didn't know who they were before I got there but really should have done my homework as they are the side project of Phil Collen from Def Leppard and also feature Paul Cook of the Sex Pistols on drums! Luckily I got some nice shots anyway. Enjoyed the set too, I might be checking out their album soon.


Watch out for the review on Brum Live soon.
This Friday I'm at Ledbury School Xmas fair so come along and see me and maybe book a portrait session! Then Saturday it's off to Ettington Chase for Clare & Howard's wedding.
Watch this space for pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment