Thursday, August 6, 2009

Time to Chill

It's that time again already!
I've been quiet on the blog front because we've been off to Italy on hols. Had a great time, drove far too much (3200 miles in a fortnight), ate too much ice cream and generally got very hot. It was nice to be out of the English rain but 35 degrees all day long was a bit exhausting!
Will probably put some holiday pics on my Flickr stream but for now it's back to work!

So today I've been down to Eastnor Deer Park to get my pass for the Big Chill and have a look round the site. It's a bit muddy but sun is forecast so I'm sure we'll be fine. Hoping to get back there later this evening as they are filming a massive Zombie film tonight with loads of the crowd made up as zombies. I narrowly avoided being zombified myself but was able to politely decline on the grounds that I want to be the other side of the lens!


The campsite is great with Eastnor castle as a backdrop but I think we made the right decision not to camp this year. Watching everyone struggle up the hill to pitch their tents brought back last year's painful memories!! As I live so close I'm taking advantage of being able to come home to a bed and a shower :-)

The boys start the weekend as they mean to go on.

If I get back down there later I'll try and get some zombie pictures. If not, watch this space to see the festival unfold over the next few days. I should be putting some reviews on Brum Live too if all goes to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment