Monday, July 13, 2009

Suzanne Vega & TV

Just back from Birmingham Town Hall where I was photographing Suzanne Vega and Eddy Morton for Brum Live. It was a charity concert for Casa Alianza and Suzanne was on fine form.
There should be a review on Brum Live in the next couple of days, with some more pictures of course.


One for the bass player collection!


It's been quite a day actually. I covered Shedman's poetry breakfast for the Ledbury Poetry Festival (below), then had a family shoot in the studio before dashing back into town to grab some more performer portraits on the Festival's last day.


While I was driving to Birmingham for the Suzanne Vega gig, the Benjamin Zephaniah interview aired on BBC West Midlands and featured... me! Well, not really featured but they filmed me photographing Benjamin after his interview and showed it on the tele. Will have to keep that one on the Sky+ box for posterity!

No comments:

Post a Comment