Monday, May 11, 2009

Wedding Fayres


Above is the stunning wedding venue, Ettington Chase near Stratford upon Avon. I mentioned before that I am their preferred wedding photographer and they have one of my display albums to show potential couples. I did a wedding fayre there a couple of weeks ago and it was a great success. Thanks to Clare & Howard for booking me for their wedding at Ettington Chase in December. I look forward to booking some more dates in from the other couples I spoke to.
The venue's wedding co-ordinator, Nicola also commissioned me to take some publicity shots of the ceremony rooms in their wedding attire. Here are a couple of them.


One of the ceremony rooms at Ettington Chase.



This is one of the wonderful bridal suites.



The fayre also had a fashion show of bridal wear so here's a shot from that.



The weekend after I also did a wedding fayre at the Belmont Lodge and Golf club. Most of the couples there were getting married in late 2010 or 2011 so I look forward to speaking to some of those again as soon as they are ready to book.

That's probably it for wedding fayres until the Autumn now.
My next wedding is in Tenbury Wells on 23rd. Looking forward to a great day with Paula & Adrian!

1 comment: