Friday, July 4, 2008

Since early this year I've been running a couple of digital photography classes at John Masefield High School in the evenings. One group has been through a few 5-week sessions now and are working on photographic projects for their last session before the Summer holidays.
I took them out on a field trip through Dog Wood & Frith Wood in Ledbury (a route of Roger's choosing) with the aim of taking forest and landscape shots. Some of them have got DSLRs now so they're getting to grips with those.
The rain just about held off and I'm looking forward to seeing what they've come up with on our class Flickr group (sorry it's private to the classes!)
Meanwhile I was drawn to this wasteland setting in the woods above Ledbury station.
Played with the colours a bit here.

I'll be running more courses in September when school resumes. More details will be posted here, on the main website and on www.jmonline.org.uk when available

No comments:

Post a Comment