Thursday, March 11, 2010

Caribbean Faves

OK, I've been back a few weeks so it's old news and it wasn't work but I felt like putting up my faves from the holiday last month. Maybe it makes up for not blogging since January.

I don't really do landscapes so here's a seascape. I find the sea so much more appealing, which can be a problem when I live so far away from it now!

Could have spent hours in here but only Katy was willing to do crazy poses :-)

This is in the same place - the Vortex disco on deck 13.


Raining in Haiti.

Street sellers in Cartagena, Colombia.

Portobelo, Panama.

Portobelo again.

Aah, the Champagne Bar.

Here's our home for the 10 nights - Royal Caribbean's Jewel of the Seas, anchored here at Grand Cayman.

The boys on 7 Mile Beach in Grand Cayman

So just a little taste there - quite a few more on Flickr.
Since I got back I've been catching up and doing some commercial work for Football Fledglings and Little Me, as well as covering Bugsy Malone tonight at John Masefield.
Will put some pics up from some of those soon.
I'll be doing some wedding fayres and pre-wedding shoots in the coming couple of months so looking forward to those and getting on with some outdoor portraits when Spring finally arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment