Saturday, March 28, 2009

Branching Out

All businesses need to grow and I've been spending some time in March making sure that mine is one of them. You can now see my wedding albums in a number of bridal designers' studios across the Midlands and I'm delighted to have been confirmed as the approved photographer for Ettington Chase Hotel in Stratford upon Avon. It's a lovely wedding venue with great staff and I look forward to photographing many weddings there over the coming years. I'll be doing a wedding fair there on Sunday 26th April so come along and say hello!
April looks like being a busy month with various jobs coming in and my teaching is expanding to Worcestershire Council as well as continuing apace at John Masefield. Some of the students who have been on my courses over the last year or two will be exhibiting their favorite pictures at the Weavers Gallery in Ledbury from this week 31st March. Come along and show your support, entrance is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment